Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seeking beta testers for Google+ Hangout application

Hello fellow gamers! I know a lot of the games organized through ConstantCon are done through Google+ Hangouts and I would like to put a call out for beta testers for a Google+ Hangout application I am working on to enable virtual tabletop features in a Hangout.

Currently I have dice rolling, dice macros, battle map including square/hex grids, tokens, locking tiles, a basic combat tracker, character info sheets, and a fun little camera overlay feature. I have put together a video walk-through here:


If you are interested please hit me up at Google+ and I just need your Google+ email to add you to the project. Happy Gaming.

8 comments:

  1. shoepixie AT the gmails! I'd love to be a beta user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a go - your Google+ name though? find me at bazblatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Google+ account should be linked in the post but also make sure to follow the G+ page https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110771920494591644897/.

    I'll be adding a few more people this weekend so will post on the G+ page when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add me...
    murdockpeter AT the gmail thingy.

    My profile (if you need that as well..)
    https://plus.google.com/102178220145878236512/posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. please consider me for the beta!!! drockyoung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. walker8080@gmail.com. awesome man. awesome.

    ReplyDelete